Friday, March 23, 2012

School of Poker with Jonas Žnidaršič


 Jonas Žnidaršič had a short school of poker at this year's multipraktik. Though I'm not that interested in cards, Jonas is most certainly a person worth listening to. As in case of N'Toko, this post starts at the end of the interview as well - with me asking Jonas to take a portrait of him. I hope this lecture was filmed as well (they had some cameras, but they didn't record neither Roman Uranjek nor N'Toko, which is a shame) since Jonas told us quite some things about his poker career and about the beginnings of the game in Slovenia. 


PS: despite my days at Bežigrad are coming to an end, I would suggest inviting Jan Cvitkovič and Iztok Mlakar to the next year's Multipraktik - even though I'll already be at the university, camera is a ticket to almost every event ;)

No comments: